Wednesday, August 4, 2004

Sales!

Finally, I've sat my Additional Maths papers. It was tough. I preferred paper 2 more than paper 1. And I do realise that I don't like to take my exam paper in 3rd floor in the new wing. The atmosphere just isn't suitable for me to think properly. But, it was still nice there. I got to meet many teachers at the end of the day. And guess what, 2 girls were caught copying by Encik Nazri and they had to call their parents or something. I left quite early so I don't really know what happened to them in the end.

~ Today's is my first day to a Japanese class. I was blur when I entered the class. There were 7 students all together, including me. 3 girls, 4 guys. The teacher was a guy, named Fujimori-san. He jokes a lot, and calls me Lee-san, which is weird to me. I prefer people calling me Chee Sheng or Kevin. Kevin is a bit weird to me too cause not many call me by that name, but nowadays people in my class call me Kevin, after a fella added me in Hi5. Anyway, back to the Japanese class, I learned the simple grammar and a few vocabs with some conversation today. It was cool. I hope I can master it soon. But for now, I should remember the katagana and hiragana first. Katagana is the simplified japanese words, whereas hiragana is the normal wordings. Katagana is mostly used for those English words translated into Japanese. For example, television in jap is called te-re-bi. Weird huh?

Malaysia Mega Sale is on. I can't wait to go to KLCC this Friday, and Mid Valley this Saturday. Here's a list of the things I plan to get:
1) Slippers
2) T-Shirts
3) Cargo pants
4) Short pants
5) Polo tee
6) Tie
7) Underwear
8) Show
9) School-bag
Haha, quite a lot huh. I didn't even think of the budget when I listed down them. Well, I don't think I can get all the stuff I want, I guess I'm able to get about 45% of them. Haha...

No comments: