Friday, August 20, 2004

Played truant...

Tomorrow will be the last day of school before a short break that woulds last for approximately eleven days! Only ten went to school today. Some of them were, Jonathan, Kelly, Ee Vonn, Ainul, Melani, etc. Well, I guess we broke our record for the least people attending school for our class. Our previous record was 10 absentees. And this time around, we have 10 persons who ere present out of 21. Yeah!

~ Yesterday was Peter Pan, today, I watched A Cinderella Story by Hilary Duff. The movie is not bad afterall. Thank you to Julia for lending the vcd to me. For Peter Pan, I'll give it 7/10. As for A Cinderella Story, 7/10 too.

As holiday is approaching, I'm finding time to go shopping again to accomplish my 'mission' for August/September. Not long ago, I bought Ashlee Simpson's sophomore album Autobiography. So here is the updated list of the things I plan to get this August/September:

01)T-Shirts
02)Slippers
03)CDs
04)Shoes
05)School bag
06)Pants
07)Glasses
08)Playstation II games
09)Underwear
10)Tie/Belts

No comments: