Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Hungry...

Great day I had. Why? I had a few surprises over my results. I mean, they're good. Suddenly, I see all the hope coming back. I got 98 for Maths, but I'm still not satisfied with it. Luckily, there is one question that might help me boost my marks so that I can maintain my record. Before that, I received back my Moral paper too. Got an 80 for it. Not bad, she counted 86 at first... haha... she's so kind to me.

~ Then, during Science, we discussed the objective paper. I got a 42 out of 50 which is good enough for me. I remember that I got 35 out of 50 for the objective paper during Mid-year examination. After that, it was time for Commerce. As usual, we marked our objective papers as well. I got 30 out of 40, which is fairly good. My Commerce isn't that good, but the score did improve compared to the last exam where I got 28. Finally, it was time for English. I got 91 for the paper. It was a shock. I thought I would only get 85-88 for it.

Tomorrow will be my dooms day, with History, Additional Maths, Malay and Basic Economics. I'm not really confident in those subjects. But as far as I'm concern, there's always Trial II.

No comments: