Thursday, July 8, 2004

Happy Burfday Dex!

First of all, Happy 17th Birthday Dexter! I've known you since standard 1 i think and you introduced me to Magic The Gathering at that time. Haha...

~ Today, as usual was another tiring day to me. All teachers came, so there wasn't any free lessons. But still, I rather to have something to do than to have nothing to do. Lunchtime was boring! Unlike the olden days, I had duty to do. And now, I would have to sit in the canteen, waiting for the bell to ring. It is just a bit weird for me to be sitting, without any work to be done. Hopefully, I'll find anything that can fill up my empty slots in my time-table!

The weather these days has gone crazy. One moment, the sky is bright and the sun is burning the earth, then the next moment, the dark clouds hid the sun away and poured acidic water on us. Luckily, not many people fell sick for that because usually, we tend to get sick then the weather is 'unstable'.

~ When I was passing the corridor today, I read the article on the results for the Cheer 2004. I thought that if Melani didn't fall, they might have got more points and would be ranked higher. Maybe 8th or 9th. But the number of teams that participated in the competition this year had increased. Therefore, it is okay to get 11th out of 35 schools competing for the title.

This Nixie and Amber were very kepoh when they asked me why I put 'confused' and 'blushing' in my nickname. Of course, there's a hidden secret beneath it that can't be told to anyone at all. I'm just shy... way too shy...

In random, I'll qoute Encik Iskhandar. "This was ONCE a good class" (referring to 5K2)!

No comments: