Sunday, July 9, 2006

The birth of Xiu Wei.

This post is dedicated to my niece, the new born baby girl who arrived to this world only this morning. Not quite sure about the accurate time, 'cause I wasn't there with my sister, brother-in-law and stepmom. Actually, I was still sleeping at home. They did try to call me to tag along, but they failed to wake me up in the early morning. Sigh. How could I miss the whole process? Nevertheless, visited my sister at about 3.00p.m. She looked exhausted. But I was content to see the smile on her face. All the hard work for the past 10 months paid off. Her baby is a lovely angel. Congratulations to both my sister and brother-in-law. May God bless each and everyone of us living under the same roof. By the way, if you guyz are wondering about her name, she doesn't have one yet. Hehe...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She's amazingly adorable!


P/S: Update on trip to Genting will be done when I'm free. Been a bit busy lately.

No comments: