Monday, July 24, 2006

An American Haunting

Went out again yesterday. First, was in Mid Valley with Tammy and Cow to catch the new horror flick in town called An American Haunting. The whole movie was somewhat disappointing to me just because it wasn't scary at all. I expected more fightening scenes than I got, which was none. However, watching it with Cow made the movie seemed scarier than it actually is. Well, I will give the movie a *** out of 5.

After that, walked around with them before we settled in Haagen Daaz eating chocolate fondue, which is awesomely delicious. Just imagine chocolate coated bananas, ice cream with hazelnuts, etc. Loved it. Will eat it again. But to me, it's rather expensive. Just the fondue is about RM54, and with the addition of taxes, the whole desser shot up to over RM60.

Then, Tammy had to go. At first, Cow was supposed to go home too before meeting Fish in Cheras, but at the very last minute, I decided to join along, so I drove all the way to Fish's pond in Cheras with Cow as my passenger. It was her first time in my car. Amusing. Anyway, all three of us went to an Italian cuisine restaurant near Leisure Mall. Well the place was kinda nice, and it served us with quite tasty food. We ordered lasagna and pizza. Just one noting here, the crust for the pizza was a bit too hard, yet... crunchy to me. The price charged is fairly reasonable, as each of us only paid approximately RM13.

There after, Fish and Cow ditched the Monkey as they went for a lil' shopping spree in Leisure Mall. :'(

Nevertheless, my night did not end there. After I had a short rest in my house, I was out again to meet some friends in Halo Cafe, Sunway Pyramid. The band yesterday was good, as they belted out hit singles like Give Me Your Love, Superwoman and Sarangheyo. After chilling out in that place for about an hour and a half, it was time for us to head home. It was 1.00a.m.

So, at the end, I actually stayed up 'till very late yesterday even though I was already home 30 minutes after I left Sunway. The time I really went to bed? 3.15a.m.

Alright! That's all from me now. It should be time for some priceless pictures!

BBG Party on Friday

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
From left: Me, Orang Utan, Cow and King Kong!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She's our camerawoman! Isn't she lovely?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Forget about being classy, that lamb chop is mine!


Chocolate Fondue


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Step #1: Sit and wait patiently.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Step #2: Tired of waiting? Drink some water.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Step #3: Pose for the camera!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Step #4: Test the sharpness of that fork!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Soon, chocolate fondue is served.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Step #5: Eat! D'oh! Hahaha... yummy yummy! *monkey licks lips*

No comments: