Saturday, July 22, 2006

Claudia-san...

In a glimpse, week one for university is officially over. Damn. 13 weeks left and I'll be sitting for my final exmaination again. Time flies, faster than my pace which I'm practising blindly. Often times, I do ask myself why don't I utilize each and every second of my life to do things that are beneficial.

By the way, was in King Kong's house today for a barbeque party. Hereby, I wish King Kong's daddy his happy 50th birthday! The food was great, especially the fish, pork chop and chicken wings. On top of that, the appetizer>coleslaw was definitely delicious, right on par with KFC's coleslaw. Then, the cake was really nice too. It was a mango cake with grapes and kiwi as the dressing. Yummy yummy!

Also, I received a postcard from Claudia today, my friend from Germany. It is great to hear from her again after so long.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: