Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sem 2 06.

Alright, a new beginning requires a new cycle of pictures. And there you see, there is not a white shirt anymore, the new theme is blue, and it will last for the next couple of weeks. I'm lazy to take pictures everyday you see. The King needs rest at times!

First Day of Semester 2

Everything ran smoothly. First lecture for Business and Data Modelling was really boring. My eyes were so heavy, they couldn't stay put; top had the tendency to unite with the bottom. Fortunately, the lecture was for an hour only. Yeap, for that particular subject, the lecture is divided into 2 sessions, an hour each. The other half part of the lecture is on Wednesday, which is tomorrow. Anyway, made a new friend from the class. She's called Isman, I think. It was just rather weird for her to ask me whether I'm a local or not.

After that, had 2 hours of break, so hung out with King Kong and Orang Utan. Went to the famous noodle shop called Uncle Seng in SS15, Subang Jaya which offers lucious home-made noodles with mouth-watering side dishes such as fried sliced pork, curry chicken and char siew. Then, went back to Taylors Business School to chill out in the lounge for a while. The TV was playing A Date with Tad Hamilton. After that, went back to Uni for another 3 hours of class.

First-up, it was tutorial for Business Law. Gosh, I feel so intimidated. Hopefully I'll do well for that subject. All I'm asking for is a Pass. I know I'm just bad at law. Anyway, the class is an arena of stars for that subject since there are Christina (Aguilera), Jessica (Simpson) and Brenda. Oh and Kevin too, piggy would say.

Lastly, the day ended off with a rather interesting lecture for Marketing. The lecturer, with a doctorate, was perhaps trying to hard to connect with us. He is, without any doubts, young outside and inside for his age. I would guess that he's in his early 30s. Nevertheless, some of his jokes were lame, proclaimmed by many others. Well, but out of the 2 lectures that I had so far, this is the best. At the least I didn't even yawn!

Day #2 of Semester 2

Had class from 10.00a.m. to 2.00p.m., without any breaks in between. Tired.

Anyway, the day launched off with 2 hours lecture on Business Law. But, as I was badly influenced by the peers around me (you know who I meant!), I (forcefully) left the hall after a mere 45 minutes, and headed to the Sizzling Hot Corner Shop for a plate of wantan mee. Anyway, it was a boring lecture. Just an introduction, so wouldn't miss much. Oh, the lecturer, Ms. Vanitha is definitely cool. I felt hert aura back then. Law, I'm starting to love it.

After the lunch, resumed with the day by attending the tutorial for Marketing from 12.00p.m. to 1.00a.m. Before this, we kept on guessing and assuming who'll our tutor would be, and she turned out to be another artist, (Nor) Baizura! She's stirct at first look, but King Kong told me that she's good and lenient. Sense good luck there. Above all, Marketing will be the most suffering subject, as we have minor assignment almost EVERY WEEK. A total of 10 assignments to be evaluated to be precise. Insane!

Finally, attended the other half part of Statistics lecture. Just like yesterday, today's lecture was even more boring. My body could be there, but soul, elsewhere. Daydreamed a lot. He was talking on Sampling today, and the sample designs, which he kinda dragged along the second half of the lecture. Dr. Soo, where are you? Soon, the clock ticked 2.00p.m., and hell yeah, I'm free to go.

No comments: