Sunday, November 19, 2006

Minor accident!

Gosh. For the first time I knocked down a pregnant cat. For the first time I brought a cat home. For the first time my vulnerable hands were gangbanged by the cat's sharp teeth. For the first time I went to the doctor to get a jab for wild animal attacks. It was all terribly my fault anyway. Hopefully the cat is really okay. She's fierce. I understand she hurt, and was just trying to protect herself. Seriously, this comes from the bottom of my heart. No acting okay (to King Kong). Haha, on antibiotics again. Damn, this year I just have such chemistry with antibiotics.

Anyway, although the night ended up pretty badly, I had a great day afterall. Bought a few new accessories whilst I was in mid Valley today. Will upload the pictures soon. I think they're pretty cool. Alright now, fingers are in agony, yet I'm typing just to blab out my feelings. Yawns. I'm sleepy. Gotta rest. Ja ne~

No comments: