Sunday, March 25, 2007

Back to Skool?!

Revisit School Day. Since I've left school, I could hardly miss a chance to get my ass back to my old school where I completed my Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary education. This year is not an exception as well, as I just went to the International Food Fair held by the SSG-ians. Going back to school thrills me. I saw everything there and I went like, oh my gosh, it's still the same or wow, it's so nice now. The school hasn't changed much then except that the canteen has been renovated, and the field now has a concrete pedestrian path.

Saw quite a few teachers that has taught me there. Ms. Khoo was the first. Being our only basic economics teacher back in Form 4 and 5, she still looks the same, and even sound the same. Ah, miss her classes. Then, bumped into Pn. Munap, our PE teacher. Despite her age, she's still vibrant, and energetic which is great. Saw a few more although many weren't there, which is rather saddening because I thought that we could have at least met En. Iskhandar, Mr. Wong or Mr. Rama. Perhaps next time I guess. Anyway, here are almost all the pictures taken there. Enjoy ~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: