Thursday, March 15, 2007

I hate rain.

My day was a blend of the good and the bad. At first I thought it started of entirely bad, but thinking back and judging from what had happened, I have to admit that sometimes things are meant to happen, and they do for a reason, known and unknown.

Anyway, was late for my lecture for Financial Management this morning which starts at 11 o'clock. I went in at 12 plus. Reason for being late, couldn't look for a parking. The catch is here, I was there at 10.45, 15 minutes before the class commences. Unfortunately, due to the congestion of cars today, I was fated not to get my car parked within the time given (15 minutes, of course!). On top of that, my car was scratched by a huge lorry. Okay, not that huge, but almost twice the size of Keahi. Well well, then things got better when I found a parking at 11.20a.m. I was quite satisfied since the parking lot was the nearest to my university that I've ever found this semester so far. Blessed ~

Then, right after my last class ended at 3 o'clock, heavy rain started to pour like buckets. Therefore, was stuck in the campus for a while. 15 minutes I think. Could have been longer if I hadn't decide to run under the rain to collect my car on an unsheltered area. Anyway, once I started running, the rain started to lighten up. Luckily the Dreamgirls weren't there to sing their song, Heavy. Once again, I'm blessed ~

On my way home, the rain got heavier at one moment, causing me to lose my clear vision of the highway ahead. With a big truck next to me, it caused a large amount of water to splash onto my car. Consequently, my windscreen was blurred in just a brief second. I lost balance. But knocked nothing. Finally, I reached home, safely. Oh, I'm blessed ~

No comments: