Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Three Times

Two days prior to Valentine, I was actually out for a movie called Three Times, which features the famous Shu Qi. It also marked my first time in Cathay Cineplex, Damansara. The place is located right next to the Curve, making it an easy to be found mall. Nothing much in it, as most of the shops were closed by the time I reached there. The cinema, looks just fine, classy and sharp, environment-wise.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So, about the movie. It has three different segments, each representing a different love era. Time for freedom, time for love and one more.. time for... couldn't remember. It's quite a great movie literally, but not up to the romantic Valentine standard, since it was advertised as a romance film. No doubt the acting was flawless, the flow was alright, yet I didn't really like it, but there was some funny parts that grasped my full attention. Overall, although it may be Three Times, but watching it once is enough. Anyway, I was asked for my review too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: