Friday, July 11, 2008

Monash Orientation July '08

For the first time, Monash's debut Latin team, named the Dance Fusion, performed salsa and rumba in front of the new students and some existing students and staffs of Monash during the first day of Orientation week. We definitely felt great, though nervous at first, after the performance. The butterflies did travel around my stomach for quite a while,but I think I'm getting used to performing. No, I'm not trying to imply that I have performed a thousand times now, but I think I'm starting to handle my stage fright and shyness. "Always put four best face forward" is a motto that inspires me. Anyway, well done to every member of the team and a big thank you to Ms. Sharon who's our teacher/mentor. Check out the photos of us posing, and the video of the performance below!



Photobucket
Presenting Dance Fusion.

Photobucket
From left: Yi Ming, Jon, Grace, Me, Ms. Sharon, Kai Yuen, Simone.

Photobucket
The move is called a fish dip/dive.

Photobucket
Um... this is called... New Yorks??

Photobucket
A mistake on this one will definitely result in minor/major injuries.

Photobucket
Lol. I looked kinda awkward here.

Photobucket
The girls are extremey flexible!

Photobucket
Whoa. That's almost 180 degrees!

Photobucket
I would call ourselves the playful couple.

Photobucket
Jon and Yi Ming could be the power couple.

Photobucket
Lastly, KY and Simone should be the sexy couple.

Photobucket
Alright, we're all set for our nest performance on the 24th!

2 comments:

John said...

It's totally an awesome performance..u did vry well,bro!
quite shocked when i watched da video...
keep it up..

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG.. U POSTED MY VIDEOS HERE?!??!?! *faints*

NEVERTHELESS... we look awesome.. *coughCOUGH---- I look awesome!*