Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tammy-ed Part I

Been spending so much joyful time with my princess, Tammy for the past few days. Right after my exam on the 23rd we met up in Neway Cheras for a karaoke session which turned out great. Singing out hearts out after everything's eventual was awesomely relaxing and rejuvenating. It welcomed our holidays with a high spirit, definitely.

Photobucket
The King and his Princess in da house.

Photobucket
The CW's are back with funny faces.

Photobucket
EmoTioNsSssss!

Photobucket
The Aquarius babe!

Photobucket
Seeing Aries in such a close distance.

Photobucket
A Wu Shu 101 with Tammy?

Photobucket
This is what happens when thing's get out of control.

Photobucket
Look! Starry ceiling!

Photobucket
One last picture before we go?

Photobucket
Wait, let's really have one final one!


:X A video to be shared. Laugh all you want!

Then, on the following Tuesday from that day, we hang out at the night market in Sri Petaling. Had our dinner at Fusion Cafe. It was my first time trying out the newly opened restaurant, and the food was actually good. The price is slightly above average, but most of it is absorbed by the service and quality of the food.

Photobucket
Unagi Omelette Rice... We loved it!

Photobucket
Try this > The Aloha Style Pizza.

P.S. I've been rather busy with jobs at hand. I accepted a job as a promoter in Carrefour Sri Petaling for 2 consecutive weekends, and will be serving for my last weekend starting tomorrow. And on Monday, I'll be performing in Monash for the Orientation Day for July Intake with my other dancemates. Stop by at around 11 to catch the performance, live. I'm sure a video will be posted up on YouTube some time after the performance. So watch out for that!

No comments: