Sunday, June 22, 2008

Home alone.

Dad's still in China. Both my moms were gone to somewhere. My sister's family went back to Ipoh for a weekend home visit. So, I have been left alone at home but heck, it doesn't bother me much since it's just for a day. Kids just love it when parents are out, don't we?

Photobucket

Anyway, though my mom suggested that I should get my meals from outside, I ended up cooking for myself. Was thinking of big beans with eggs at first, but couldn't find the ingredients I need in the kitchen. Therefore, I prepared a bowl of Japanese curry instead, which is one of my all-time favorite. The procedures are easy with those instant curry stocks one can get from supermarkets. Anyways, because it was expiring soon, I had to use everything so the portion was enough to feed 3 persons. at the end of the day, I finished it all up with a whopping serving of rice. I'm so full~

For quite some time now, I've this spirit in my mind to choreograph a routine for line dance. Just yesterday, the inspiration hit me hard, and whooom - I've came up with my very first line dance steps choreographed to Maroon 5 and Rihanna's current hit single, "If I Never See Your Face Again". The steps are pretty much a blend of everything, and I'm loving the routine that I actually came up with. A little more cleaning is required. After that, will need to enter it into an appropriate form of a step sheet to be posted online. Maybe, it will be accompanied by a video, if I have the time to do it. Frankly, I'm slightly overjoyed.

This Saturday, the Interact Club of my secondary school will be organising their annual International Understanding Day. As much as I've wanted to go, nobody else is attending the event. Guess I'll miss it unless someone voluntarily offers me a company. I've missed out on the Food Fiesta a fortnight ago; this will most probably be my last chance to have my feet on the grounds of Sri Garden.

1 comment:

-hanz- said...

Ur vice president is back to KL! But I guess u didn't know about it. Sad case.