Sunday, June 22, 2008

How long has it been?

I can't recall when was the exact last time I actually spent time with some of my closest friends whom I cherish a lot. I just wish those moments could last a little longer, though I understand of the curfews and obligations that most people have to stick to. Tammy, you're such a good friend, or should I say, a nice mom too. Have not seen you for such a long time now. I think the last time was during my birthday? Anyhow, holidays are approaching, and although I will be a tad busy with some of my work, I'll definitely find time to yum cha with you in your area one day! On the side note, I'm so not ready for my Monday's paper. Been slacking for so long now, I'm too lazy to start much on revision. In addition, the fact that it's an open book test greatly demotivates me. A while ago, I thought that a group study for that subject would happen. Unfortunately, nobody came up with that single plan, and it is somewhat expected though, for it ain't the first time such suggestion failed. Oh, and recently, I'm watching That 70s Show again. I just love watching the stupidity, perkiness and simplicity of people from the past. It releases the stress out of me, easily. :)


Photobucket
Aren't we looking compatible here? Hahahaha!

Photobucket
That's Joyie on the right. She would be leaving Malaysia for Melbourne in July for 2-3 years. All da best~

Photobucket Photobucket
Another new item for my E-sal Collection! Not only that it's a drum, it lights up due to impact.

No comments: