Monday, June 16, 2008

3:1.

Three down and one more to go. Last paper's on the 23rd, so I'm still taking a break from my revision although I'd better resume asap in order to score well for Taxation Law. First paper on Business Modeling was somehow bad. And I know I did badly. Hopefully, I passed the exam and the hurdle required for that unit. Truly, I'm on the fence of hell and heaven. I wouldn't want to use up my Near Pass passport now. It's wiser to save them for some of the hardest Accounting subjects that I would be taking next semester. The rest of the papers that I've sat for was satisfactorily answered, I think. Nevertheless, a HD for those two subjects is kinda out of reach already, which will definitely pull down my current CGPA. Well, as far as my concern is, the requirement for a postgraduate program is an average of credit. Hmm, I'll beat that!

Photobucket

Leaving my revision efforts aside, I'm actually busy with all the dance classes and practices. Line dance classes are on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Ballroom is on Monday. Hip hop is on Tuesday and Saturday. Moreover, I have been appointed for 2 line dance performances next month, 2 (or just one) line dance parties and 1 internal ballroom competition organised by William and Luisa Danceworld. Apart from that, practices for Monash dance team is irregularly scheduled. Instead on Friday like the previous weeks, it will be on Tuesday this week. And according to a message I received earlier, practice starts from 2 and will last as long as the instructor is satisfied with the routine. I really wonder how worn out everyone would be on Tuesday...

Anyway, I've officially signed up for the Asia Xplosive Dance Competition organised by Joy Club. However, despite of my teacher's interest in putting me in both the Newcomer and Intermediate level, I've just registered for the Newcomer level only. Frankly, intermediate is a bit tough... Besides, it's the level where all certified or existing teachers are participating. How can a student beat the master? Haha... It's just my first time joining, so I'll just have as much fun as I can. No stress, seriously. Anyways, stage fright is something I fear and haven't conquered.

As much as I would love to spend my time dancing, for once I would or might be working for Monash Research Department as a research assistant. I've sent my CV to the professor who's the head of the research department and whom has also taught me twice in two semesters. What I'm waiting for is just for a pleasant reply. In fact, I'm meeting up with him tomorrow and work could plausibly start right away. I'm pretty uncertain with the pay and working hours, but experience is what I'm looking for. I can't imagine myself working on a minor thesis or a research project next year without knowing the proper and systematic approaches to it. With work, play and study all at once, my busy-o-meter is exceeding the limits already.

Photobucket

So how do I cope up with my own life? I hardly do. A vacation is what I'm dreaming of. Bangkok, Phuket, Redang or Cameron Highlands? Anywhere will do as long as I get to relax and rejuvenate to a new environment. And this has to be planned and executed before the mid-July, the timeline that marks the commencement of my 6th Semester in Monash University.

1 comment:

John said...

Wow,such a great time-table!Haha!
Anyway,hope u'll be able to take care of ur health instead of being busy with those activities!
Work hard,play hard!!