Friday, June 20, 2008

Allocate Opens...

Once again, Allocate, the virtual time-table organiser-cum-generator is open for Monash students. Already my 6th time repeating the same procedure, the options I have for my final semester kinda sucks. Lectures, that are auto-allocated and can't be changed, are from Tuesday to Friday, with two morning lectures on Wednesday and Thursday. I know how much I hate lectures early in the morning, so I can really predict myself skipping a couple of them due to foreseen and unforeseen circumstances. Other two lectures are in the evening, so they are not much of a problem. However, when it comes to the tutorials, I have a feeling that it will be dispersed from Monday to Thursday which means that i wouldn't have any weekdays off! That's the worst case and is most likely to happen. On the other hand, if I'm luck enough, I will only have classes from Tuesday to Friday, with prolonged weekend till Monday. If all goes well, the latter might just occur.


Received an email from my lecturer today, telling me that the paper work for the job as an RA is already through, and I have to sign them in order to start working. My last paper's on Monday, so work officially starts on Tuesday. My lecturer opted a full time job that lasts for a month for me. Nevertheless, with my new semester commencing on the 14th of July, I couldn't' accept the job. Thus, I will have to discuss with her again on Monday about the working hours. Well, how'd I wished that could work a little longer. At the same time, I realized that I won;'t have much of a holiday afterall with both the job and dancing. Oh yea, with the orientation for the new July batch of Monashians falling on the 7th, the debut performance for the Latin dance team is drawing closer. I hope I won't mess up any of the routines during the real performance. Messing up is definitely the last thing I have on my mind. Anyways, the performance will consist of Samba and Rumba. And oh gizz, Rumba's such a sexy, sexy dance.


1 comment:

John said...

Oh,if i'm one of the new batch students of july intake,den i might be able to c ur perfomance n give u support!
Unfortunately,i couldn't do tat!
Anyway,gambateh on ur practices n give da best performance on da stage!!