Thursday, July 17, 2008

Start of something new.

Finally, my last semester has commenced. Results were released on last Thrusday, and I'm grateful that I achieved satiasfactory grades with an average of 77, which is almost on par with my previous record (77 point something). Anyway, the time table for the current semester is a tad sucky, with two 8 o' clock classes on Wednesday and Thursday. I can just sense that I will skip one or two lectures in the near future. You can just call me mere lazy.

So far, Accounting Theory is boring. There's already a task to be completed on the first week, and I hate that. Commencement week is suppose to be relaxing without any due work except for tutorials. Luckily, it's just a summary of 500 words on an article that is crucial for the subject itself. Cost Performance and Budgeting is also boring so far. The lecture's in the morning and I spotted a couple of guys sleeping during the class. I hope the atmosphere will spice up a lil' in the coming weeks or else I'll be joining them in the dream world.


My friend, Sky stumbled with a friendster profile that was using my picture. He said that I should be glad that some strangers are using my picture as their profile photo. Well, it doesn't really concern me as it does me no harm.

These days, I'm neglecting a lot of things for dance practices. I will soon get a hang of myself again once they are all over. Three important events this weekend - Willian and Luisa's dance competition-cum-party, a performance with Lily Chin (my line dance instructor) in a restaurant in Starhill and a line dance competition on Sunday. So much to do, yet so little time. But at the end of the day, I'm really enjoying it.

No comments: