Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tammy-ed Part II

It was a Bitches Day Out in Mid Valley. We actually planned to watch Long Khong 2, but it had been pulled down from the big screens already. The only place still showing it was Times Square, but we didn't want to travel that far just for the movie. So, despite the unavailability of the movie, we ended up executing our plan of meeting up in one o our favorite malls in town.

Photobucket
Digby or Monty? I'm slow when I have to make a choice.

Didn't do anything extraordinary. Besides shopping around, leaving holes in our wallet and purse, we also had a break at Sweet Chat. The durian pancake there was awesome! The banana pancake was just mediocre compared to the former, but it is still worth a try. If only the banana was chilled before served, it could have tasted better.

Photobucket
I demand more durian pancakes whenever I can!

Photobucket
My crave for banana never ends.

Photobucket
What's that face, Tam?

Photobucket
That's better. Simon + Theodore!

Our day ended with me in the kitchen baking cookies and making pudding. Tammy stayed for the cookies, but not for the pudding for I had prepared them at a really late hour after she has left. For a first timer, the Choco cookies made were, frankly, quite nice. However, I was unable to follow the full recipe as I was short of peppermint extract. It could have been named Chocomint cookies. I wonder where am I able to obtain that important ingredient. Ideas, anyone?


Photobucket
Sift the flour! Sift sift!

Photobucket
Don't disturb!!!

Photobucket
Look, don't they look tempting? Haha!

Photobucket
And those are the puddings. Melon with mango, my all time favorite combo.

No comments: