Sunday, August 13, 2006

Call on Janet.

When you have heavy loads of work pending to be done, and you still have time to daydream while singing and coming online, how would you feel? Anxiety. I'm dead. Marketing is due Tuesday, but I have not started much yet. And guess how much time do I have to complete it? Only a mere 8 hours. Making things worse, I have no idea of how it should be done. Muerto! Super dead. Nevertheless, be positive. The assignment is only 2 marks in total. That's the only way to convince myself at this state.

My health these days are a bit unstable for sure. After recovering from the fever and the sorethroat now, the cold is still here. It has been a week now. What a terrible flu. On top of that, frequent stomachache is also a bother lately. I couldn't even count how many times I've been to the toilet for goodness's sake. There is aonly a small portion that is released during each visit, and there is still a lot of gas in my stomach. Guess that describes the reason of me having stomach pain endlessly. Even when I'm typing this, my stomach is grumbling.

So, as I'd promised, I shall show you the recaps of Janet Jackson's latest single, Call On Me where she collaborated with Nelly, the prominent pop rapper. Overall I give both the video and the song **** out of 5. The settings and the costumes in the video were impressive. Janet borrowed the Japanese culture, where she became a sultry geisha. Her beau, Nelly, became a sailor tarvelling in a ship that resembles the Pirates or King Kong to look for Janet. Feast on the video:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
C'mon boy. Mama has opened the enormous doors for you.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hot tattoo alert here. Are they fake or real, Janet?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Certainly stylish fake nails that's also life-threatening!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hit or miss? You tell me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Without doubts, cool outfit.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A very bright smile from Janet. Will her comeback be as big as Mimi?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Slightly sci-fiction.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The modern geisha wears really heavy headset.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What a breath-taking scene of the hallway. I'd wished my house has something like that.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She just turned h.o.t.t.e.r. in this red outfit.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The sailor a.k.a. the pimp to me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another piece of marvellous dress.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Alright, what was she thinking? Goddess of Love?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Close-up. Um, she could have done something else instead. Seriously, this doesn't work.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Probably the best screenshot I took. Remember the scene... "I did everything to bring myself one step closer to you."?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finally, a happy ending for the two desperados!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Last but not least "mama's gonna eat you up!"

No comments: