Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Lim Kok Wing, Cyberjaya!

Damn. Had a test on Business Data Modelling today which makes up to 10 percent of my whole unit evaluation. Didn't really study much as I was busy over the weekend (going out, and on other assignments). 3 questions all together, and granted 20 minutes for completion. First question was rather okay; it was on sampling design. Then, the rest of the questions were on proportion - the confidence interval and the sample size. At first, I thought I answered it correctly, but at the very last minute, which is 1 minute before the time limit, I found out that my calculations were entirely wrong because of the proportion. The question had a sample of 200 and 60 was the number of sample that fulfills the criteria. The ever clever me just took 60 and made it 0.6 for the proportion, which should actually be 0.3! Sigh. There are big chances of me failing this test. Mierda!

Anyway, should speak of happiness to make myself feel a little bit more content. it was yesterday when I followed Tammy and Vin to Lim Kok Wing, Cyberjaya. She told me that she'll reach at 8.30a.m. to fetch me, but eventually the jam caused her another 15 minutes. Here's the catch. While I prepared and set my alarm at 7.00a.m., 7.15a.m., and 7.30a.m. the night before, and they did ring at their respective times, I still woke up late. Guess how late was I? I woke up at 8.20a.m. at last. "OMMFG" I mimicked to myself. Therefore, I decided to use the emergency preparation method that enabled me to be fully prepared in 25 minutes! I'm so proud that I even made it that quick given that I had to brush my teeth, wash my face, hair, body, apply moisturiser, put on my contact lens, fix my hair, choose my clothes, etc. Thank gawd we arrived in time for Tammy's first class of the day (or else I'll feel guilty, definitely!).

So, my experience in LKW. The food in the food court is't as bad as I thought. Ordered a plate of nasi goreng pattaya which took the chef forever to prepare it. Without any doubts, the plaza is a great hang out place. There is a hair academy, a cafe named Wing Coffee, the foodcourt called Makanlah!, a pool/cybercafe/foosball area, a gymnasium, a dance studio and a fashion retail store. The building as y'all know is black in colour everywhere. The students there distinguish the blocks by bars, which comes in purple, green, orange and red? Couldn't really remember. The classrooms are big, and there are a lot of nice places for cam-whores. In my opinion, the people there are generally more stylish compared to what I get in Monash. Colourful wardrobe, funky hairstyles, funky bags, etc.

Din't stay there for long. Tam's late afternoon class which was supposedly to end at 6.30 ended way too earlier, but hung out a little while more with her peeps, Adrian and gang. I surely had a fun time there. And on the way home, I found myself cam-whoring continuously in the car. Out of nowhere, the King was suddeny active after a long, exhaustive day. Just to share, here are soime of the u.g.l.y. pictures that were shot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A candid shot!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Haha, taking a picture while both of them were busy chilling to the music.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A family portrait.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Vin and I.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A way to disturb the driver a.k.a. my Princess Tam!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tammy's been cut! Poor princess.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One of the best pictures!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Family portrait #2.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Anger! Anger! Manage your anger!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The so-called innocent devils.

No comments: