Wednesday, December 15, 2004

24 days to go...

I've finally registered at Taylors Business School. The people there are great, friendly, and with sense of humour. I can hardly wait for college to start. Life should be more interesting than ever.

~ Watched 3 movies since Friday in MidValley. First, The Forgotten. Not bad a movie, but it's a bit boring. I yawned 3 times in the cinema, so that would pull my ratings for that movie down to 5.5/10. Next, I watched Bunshinsaba, a Korean horror flick. Well, the storyline is nice, although it was something religious. I give it a 6/10. And one final movie that I watched was Shutter, a Thai horror movie. That movie is awesome. Unfortunately, they should prolong it. It was a bit too short, and they should exaggerate on certain parts, such as how the friends died. With much ups and less downs, it deserves 9/10 from me. Haha...

Pop songs listeners out there, I strongly recommend Gwen Stefani's new album for you all. The songs in Love.Angel.Music.Baby, Gwen's debut album are simply weird, and catchy. With the first single What You Waiting For heating up the airwaves, you can expect more from her in that album. She stressed on Harajuku, a place in Japan in her album, using that place as the inspirations to her lyrics. She dedicated most of the songs to the girls in Harajuku, praising them of their wicked style in fashion.

~ Oh, by the way, the prom was a flop. If people were about to rate it, I guess it will get an average ratings of 1/10. It was just bad. The host was inexperienced, and unable to handle tough situations. Have to blame myself on that... Nobody danced at all because the music wasn't suitable. Have to blame myself for that again. People complained about the game. My fault again... And the drinks weren't cold enough... yea yea... I should have ordered something else. It's over now, and I can't change anything. Life moves on. Hehe... anyway, congratulations to Ervin Chua, our prom king and Shook Yee, our prom queen.

This is a bit too early, but Happy Birthday, Nixie! And this is a bit too late for the first batch to national service, good luck to y'all!

No comments: