Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Another day...

Everything went on perfectly fine today. Day was boring and the late evening was better.

~ There was a surprise during my Japanese lesson today. 2 new students, Lim and So, both in their 30s, joined us today. The class was enjoyable (tanoshi) and interesting (omoshiroi). Unlike the quiet me, I talked quite a lot with the teacher today. The problem with sitting at the front row is you get targeted everytime, not mentioning the times when I'm not ready and made a fool of myself. But I found some weak points about myself. I tend to use body language when answering questions, haha. Kin, Zero and Eric would be learning Japanese soon too. I'm so excited for then, as well as for myself. Can't wait to practise jap with them one day.

I started reading story books again. I have about 10 books that I bought long time ago and have yet to read them. I'm a slow reader, reading only roughly 60 pages per day. Most of the books are over 500 pages. Damn! It would definitely take me a very long time to finish them, especially Harry Pothead and the phoenix? Couldn't remember the title.

~ By the way, the extended version for Lord of the Ring: The Return of the King is now released in DVD and VCD. You all can grab your copy in any video retailers around such as SPEEDY. Also, Jac, our first Malaysian Idol, released her debut album too. If you're patriotic, get the original copy. Or else, just download the whole album online, to save up some cash. The album is sold at... 30+ in Tower Records. Not sure about other places.

No comments: