Monday, December 20, 2004

Moment that Haunts in 2004!

1) Prom was a failure - It was basically my fault. I should have just canceled the game and replaced it with another band performance. By the way, my mood wasn't that good since people refused to go in. Well, I should have maintained my happiness and thought of ways to heat up the atmosphere. Sorry to y'all who attended the lousy prom, please accept my apology. I owe you all too much.

2) Rejected at Malaysian Idol - Actually, I don't think I go that far in the competition at all with people like Dina and Jac. But still, I do believe I have enough talent to be judged by the real judges, instead of the lousy preliminary judges. I'll try again next year, if I have the time.

3) Leaving SSG, my 2nd home - Everyone has to go through that. Departure wasn't that saddening as I thought it would be. I had always thought that I would cry on the last day of my secondary school life. Apparently, I got a lil' bit stronger. Many memories, good and bad are now kept in SSG, leaving them there so that I can move on to the next level of my life. No more pampering, less friends, and a whole new environment.

4) Getting 98 for Mathematics, SPM trial 2 - It was a complete defeat by Christy. I was very disappointed when I knew that she scored higher than me. Maths has been the subject that I put most effort in. My expectations had been getting the best score in the whole form. But that time around, I screwed up the paper and my history with some careless mistakes. I could have done better. Damn. Sorry to Ms. Lim for not achieving what she wanted me to achieve.

5) Rejected by SY - Well, nothing much about this actually. It was just a mere crush on her. I jsut don't get why people act weird after a confessions. Confessing might just end a friendship, what the heck. Luckily, things got better and I think we're still friends now.

No comments: