Tuesday, December 28, 2004

AARRGGHH!

Finally I had something to do. Mum and I went to this dinner, invited by my mom's friend at Shang-ri la Hotel at 7. There were many people, about 40-50 of us. The dinner buffet was great, the food was delicious, well, some of them. I liked the broccoli, the gyoza and this crunchy fried food. I didn't have the chance to try the dessert!!! All because I was too fool! Damn it. The chocolate covered fruits looked really, really tasty.

~ I find it weird to be with the people today. Well, I'm not that close to them anymore. Last time, I used to go to their house and have several nights of stayover. My childhood friend was always easy to talk to. But not today. As we grew up, our distance had gone further. He's not someone mature, not that I'm not, but we seems to be from different worlds. So, basically I sat there, silently for 2-3 hours. Anyway, I'm always shy in front of them. Haha... I'm not sure whether I wore the wrong clothes today, or my face mutated, but I spotted some of my mom's friends looking at me like a stranger. Perhaps, they are asking who the hell is this guy. I'm an unimportant person though.

Well, looking back at how I spent my 17 years on earth, i feel a bit tired by now. Hopefully college will start soon. I'm dying of boredom again.

No comments: