Saturday, December 24, 2005

Hair hair hair!

Stayed at home the whole day to watch 2 movies that were downloaded weeks ago. First, spent roughly 2 hours and 30 minutes to watch Kingdom of Heaven (***) which was just a so-so movie although with high budget and great cast. The beginning of the movie was nearly dead and boring, but things heated up towards the end. The storyline which revolves the drama of 2 different religions is rather interesting, but the script written could be improved. Next, saw another long movie by Orlando... wow, back 2 back Bloom movies. Elizabethtown (***) is just another movie that wouldn't catch much of the attention from the public. I personally like Kirsten a lot, but blame it on the poor picture. 2 hours for this type of movie is a bit over the top. I would say it could be trimmed down to an hour and 15 minutes. By doing so, the movie could certainly be more appealing I would say.

2005 is almost over and I've been trying to clean/tidy up my stuff and I came across all the pictures that I've been taking over the year. Out of 1000+ pictures, I do see the changes in me from day to day, month to month. Hm, I wonder which are my best look this year, and worst too of course.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Used to have short hair back in January.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Grew a lil longer ion February, but a bit out of shape in that picture.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Much longer in March compared to the previous month. The backs were uneven as seen in this picture.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tried a new style called the "Maggi look" in April.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wanted to look cool with the cap flipped backwards in May.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In June, returned to the clean cut.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Then in July, before my trip to Japan, cut it again... and got that.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Snapped that in Jap during August.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Have been always wondering how do I look in a cap. This pic was taken in September.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Had a haircut again in October, and according to Kelly, it looked as if I had a mane on.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Had lots of time in November to try out new looks and ended up using the hairband that I use to keep my hair organised when I have my mask on.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Last but not least, shaped my hair in December and that's how I look now.

No comments: