Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Randomnessss

It's just so damn dull to be staying at home almost everyday. It will make me a lazier person, as I tend to do things slower than usual. I'm just not sticking up to the initial plan, and I'm far behind the schedule. Everyday, I'm given ample time for me to master a few things up, but I don't have the determination and spirit to finish a single thing off. Anyway, I'm halfway done with my 10 fav. albums of 2005. And the picks are very predictable.

This Friday should be an important day for me. It's either I nail it, or fail miserably. I think the latter result is more likely to happen. I'm never confident at that, and don't really have the talent for it too. I'm just hoping that I would be able to pull off pretty okay and not get blasted off too quickly.

So what have been going on. Just last Thursday, went to Mid Valley with King Kong and Donkey to catch Chronicles of Narnia. My comments will be included in my "10 fav. movies of 2005". Anyway, for the meantime, catch it because it's a godo movie. Then on Friday, went shopping with my sister; she was looking for maternity wear. From KLCC to Sungei Wang, we shopped till we dropped. While walking around Esquire Kitchen, I bumped into Arroon and his girlfriend I guess. Anyway, we were pretty tired by late evening. Oh, my mom joined us an hour or 2 before we went back home too. The rest of the weekend, sort of caged myself at home.

No comments: