Thursday, December 8, 2005

RAN Block!

So, another boring Wednesday in my list. Things had been fine which means that nothing much has been happening and that kinda sucks. So, decided to spend my time writing, wrapping up 2005; it is ending soon anyway. So here are a few articles that I would be working on:

1) 10 Unsurpassed Albums of 2005 (20 percent completed already)
2) 10 Infectious Songs of 2005
3) 10 Finest Movies of 2005
4) 10 Embarrasing Moments of 2005
5) 10 Shocking Gossips/News of 2005
6) 10 Events of the Year

After 4 days of playing RAN Online, I'm considering of quitting it right now since it's very difficult to increase the level of my character after the server has been updated yesterday. Now, I only gain a mere 0.25% for killing the fatty sumo wrestler look-a-like in the school field. That implies I would have to kill 400 of them just to increase my level by 1. Ridiculous. Why hadn't anyone protested against that insane inhumane action that has been taken against us, gamers. In this case, noobs are so discriminated. If they wanted to change the exp gained from killing, they should reset the whole game as well to be fair to everyone. I'm just furious over it!

I've been sitting down for hours strumming my guitar thinking that at least a lousy song would come out from my determination and eagerness. Unfortunately, even until now I haven't found the right approach to song writing. I'm having difficulties with the lyrics, the tune, the melody, the organisation, whatsoever. It's just demoralising, demotivating and certainly disappointing. If that continues, one day I will somewhat lose the inspirations and spirit for it.

Just today I had a little conversation with my mom again. Only today that I've come to know that she hasn't been to a school at all. The way she elaborated things, it was very touching. The gap between generations now could be explained by the child development that we've all been through. I really look up to my mom, as she is a very independent, hardworking and influential person that supports me all the time. Sometimes, she's just my personal teacher, guiding me through problems and the hard roads that I've been on. I just owe to much to her; I wonder how am I gonna pay back all her hardwork. I'm afraid that I might hurt her one day, and I think I will unless... Forget about it anyway.

Oh yea, tomorrow's my day out with King Kong and Donkey to Mid Valley. We're gonna watch Chronicles of Narnia. Hopefully the movie will turn out great since I have high expectations from it.

No comments: