Saturday, December 31, 2005

Make me a better person?

After 2 tiring, exhausting consecutive days, finally I'd the chance to sleep as much as I could. So, I woke up pretty late today - at 11.30a.m. to be precise. And that led to the delay of the initial plan of job-hunting today.

The whole afternoon was rather boring. I did what I had to, under the pressure of the normal routine that's been repeating itself for hundreds or thousands of times already. Anyway, spent some time on my guitar, on the harmonica, on my violin, on the drum sticks, on Mandarin, in front of screens, let it be computer or Tv. Now that 9 hours had passed since I woke up, I wonder what else I could do after this besides watching another movie or chatting with some netfriends about their plans for next year.

Relevant to that, everyone seems to have set their own targets or resolutions for the new year that will hit us in less than a day and a half. Some would say, better results, better love life, more allowance, those kinda shit that don't bring much of a surprise and excitement. Nonetheless, it's still a tradition to me to have a resolution.

Having said that, next year I strive to be a better person. Here's my checklist of what a better person would mean to me:

1) Less mean - This year I've given out really heart-breaking, disrespectful and annoying comments or remarks towards things or individuals. Well, next year I'd betetr watch out since I'm gonna face new people when university starts next year.

2) Braver - And that refers to the times when I have to stand out in front of the crowd. I have this fear inside me whenever I have a performance where all eyes are on me. Guess I'd better change that 'cause it's definitely disadvantageous to be a little chicken. Stage fright- fuck off!

3) Better fashion sense - I've gone through some really terrible, horrendous, terrifying, ugly wardrobe this year and next year I should think twice before presenting myself in different styles and colors. Some of them just doesn't work, I just realised, although a bit too late already.

4) More outgoing - I've been neglecting the crowd lately and I think I should improve myself in public relation. I just don't know why sometimes it's hard for me to approach people, vice versa. Hm...

5) Let me see... nothing else I guess. Can't possibly think of more right now. I'll just wait and see.

No comments: