Monday, January 2, 2006

New Year = 2006.

HAPPY NEW YEAR. 2006 has officially unseat 2005 as the present year and has put it into an everlasting sleep which will turn into history.

This year, celebration for New Year was a tad different from before. I'm glad I was given the chance to join in the fun with Phang, Ivan, Chee Hoe, Kah Ming, Kah Hor, etc. The list is pretty long... there were at least 12 of us. After watching the dance of the fireworks, we had soem time for movie before indulging in a blackjack session. A few started leaving since, and the rest of us went to Steven's Corner in OUG for late mignight supper/early breakfast at about 4.00a.m. if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, I have to thank those who sent me all the new year greetings. I really wanted to reply, but unfortunately my credit has expired by then. :(

It's the first day of 2006 and while surfing around the internet as usual, I came across this ridiculous, somewhat untrue article of us Asians. Well at least I am not as described below.

No comments: