Friday, January 13, 2006

Too much time to spare...

Been quite a boring day. So, it was time for a movie marathon again!

First up, The Skeleton Key. I loved the story. I loved how events were arrived, the flow of the story and the cheoreography of the whole movie. However, it kinda disappointed me, as I put high hopes on it due to all the great reviews given to the movie by my pals. I would categorise it as a thriller, with minimal element of horror. Overall, ***1/2 shall be a good rating the movie deserves.

Followed up, Batman Begins took over the dvd player for the next 2 hours. First half of the movie would be great to be watched when you need something to hypnotize you to sleep. It was so boring; one would find it hard to concentrate. The 2nd half of the picture which was then packed with actions was definitely more entertaining. Batman batman. Finishing the movie left me puzzled, as I didn't really understand a few parts of the movie. Still, I would give it *** on my generosity.

It was then breaktime for me to catch a tvb drama series on Ch. 34 for an hour before resuming with my movie marathon.

Last movie for the day... Fantastic Four! Basically, I admired the whole movie. Fantastic casts completed with unique characteristics in the movie played a big role in making the movie alive. Jessica Alba is just sizzling hot in the movie. Hm... it shall be another **** movie that I've watched.

No comments: