Thursday, January 12, 2006

Fantastica.

Today=fantastic.

Met up with Amber today to catch up with the spices of her life. And of course, wanna listen to the gossips too. We had a great and crazy time in Redbox - Julia banged the door, we listened to a horny song, and we created sound pollution most of the time. Then, we took sticker picture, which caused us to sweat and scream like barbarians who were just introduced to the science and technology that has taken over the world in a lightning pace. Lastly, after a short shopping session, we ended up in The Giant, where Amber bought her groceries. And here come's another suprise of the day. We ran into another close pal of ours, Zero and his darling and his boos. He changed so much, as in attitude and stuff. Lolz, guess love has taken over his black soul finally.

From Sunway, I made my way to Mid Valley to meet another important friend of mine. It was difficult for us to choose which movie to watch... Venom is great, but I'd always wanted to watch The Wig. Anyway I was acting versatile and left the decision to be made not by me. In the end, we saw The Wig. I tell ya, that bloody movie is scary at some points, and it definitely frightened me thoroughly. Sudden shock is delivered with sound, surprise and suspense. The 3S. Anyway, then we had a lil drinking session at an unknown shop which serves typical drinks that aren't that tasty before leaving for home.

After a day being outside, I'm pretty tired by now. But being the monkey, I can still jump up and down, left to right, whenever I want.

No comments: