Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Camwhore stikes again.

Finally, I cam whored for the first time this year. Had too much time to spend that I'd decided to take some pictures. So that means I'm still jobless. Damn. Although I'm eager to get a job, but spiritually, I'm not ready for one because of laziness. I personally liked this adobe photoshop edited picture a lot although it's just ordinary.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


In the end, after an hour or so of camming, I had a rough set of 200 pictures which was then cropped down to only about a 100. Many turned out ugly as usual since I ain't photogenic and am just an average looking guy in person.

So, life's been still water, no waves or tsunami hitting it, leaving it boring and meaningless. My mood has been unsteady from day to day, and obviously someone's influencing it indirectly, and I'm trying my best to stop it. Guess in a day or two then I'm back to the insane, optimistic, never down monkey that most people know.

Back to some reviews on the movies that I'd watched lately. First up, The Girl Next Door was able to really entertain me when I was sleepless the other night. The storyline was crude and awefully funny, and since it revolves teengaers, I'll rate it a ***1/2. Pretty high huh. The next day, sat down in front of my computer again to catch The Island, a movie that I missed last year. Overall, this action packed movie, healped by good casts was surprisingly nice actually. I was surprised that I didn't even yawn for once throughout the whole movie which was about 2 hours long. Having said that, it shall enter into the **** category. Last but not least, Million Dollar Baby, academy award winner, is just a beautiful movie to be seen at anytime. The storyline is simple, but the twist and the tragedy that ended the movie would leave any sensitive person crying over the loss of a person. I personally think that it deserves a ****1/2 from me. Oh, Hilary Swank did a fantastic job in that movie.

Just like Yaya, sometimes I do question the presence of certain individuals in this world. Everyone has their own roles and responsibilities to the world, but what about me? It's just a stupid question to ask, because there isn't an exact answer to it. Besides, nobody could possibly answer that. Haha, what an emotional breakdown huh? Something's has gone wrong with me lately I guess as I've mentioned earlier on. Alright alright, time for me to take my break from blogging again. Mata.

No comments: