Monday, May 24, 2004

5 more days to go...

School holiday is coming. I haven't plan my holidayz yet. I bet it will be the same routine again. Eat, sleep, watch tv, play ps2, go online... Things had not change for me.

~ Went to Sungei Wang today to collect pictures and to pass the digicam to Shook Yee. It was very crowded in front of the entrance of Sungei Wang. The crowd was made up mostly by girls who are desperate to see Toro. Met Hui Yee in the Hang Tuah Star LRT Station. She was there to see Toro too. Then, I went to my mom's shop. There, I met Christopher. Phew! Everytime I go to town, I will meet someone. I wonder why...

Hm... 17 days more until my Malaysian Idol pre-audition. Finally, I have narrowed down the songs I plan to sing:

1) Nobody Knows It But Me by Derek McDonald
2) This I Swear by Nick Lachey
3) If I Let You Go by Westlife
4) My Love by Westlife
5) Stigmatized by The Calling
6) The Way by Clay Aiken
7) Drift Away by Uncle Kracker
8) I Do by 98 Degrees
9) One More Try by A1
10) Belaian Jiwa
11) For You by 5566
12) Boyfriend by 5566

I guess that's all. Feel free to leave some advice for me. I really don't know what to sing. My mind is still not focused.

No comments: