Thursday, May 27, 2004

A boring day...

Many of my clasmates weren't here. 95% of them ponteng, as usual.But their reason for playing truancy was to finish their moral project which should be handed up this friday! As the attendance of students wasn't good, many of the teachers didn't teach today. For the first time, we find it boring for not having any proper classes conducted. The only subject that I have to study was Additional Maths. The results for that paper pulled down my average results a lot. I only managed to score 58 marks for the whole paper. But spotting my mistakes in the paper gave me a lot of inspiration to improve my careless mistakes and to study harder for that subject next time.

~ Overall, I think I did badly for the exams this time. Maybe it was due to my participation in extra curriculur activities. But I just shouldn't put all the blame on it. My time management was lousy this time. Still, I managed to struggle through the whole process of examination. 2 more trials then the real SPM is in the store for me. It will be very pressuring. Live will be a living hell by that time.

Prom Night is just 2 nights away. I have a feeling that it will be a successful event, hopefully. It is until 10.30, as I said, a little bit too late for me. Inez and gang will be performing. Let's cheer for them. I think their act will be one of the most entertaining performances of the night, next to the live band by Kheng Loon and gang. Hm... I still haven't figure out what clothes shall I wear to the event. Colours of harmony... what a theme!

~ The Day After Tomorrow opens tomorrow in all the cinemas. I want to watch that bloody movie! It is one of the most anticipated movie of 2004! But, I'm really scared of the effect of the movie in my life. I might really think that one day, the world will end like that eventually. But hopefully, that only happens after I actually die. Haha. Harry Potter 3 will be coming out too. The movie reminds me of the book that I have not finish. Lolz. Momo will be scolding me for that. Can you imagine that I fell asleep after reading a few pages of that book?!

The new American Idol will be crowned tomorrow! I can hardly wait with patience anymore. Of course, I'm on Fantasia Barrino's side. But if Diana wins, I will still be glad as she has the talent, and the voice. Fantasia will still be a star in my heart, and she will still get a record label and release her own album. She reminds of Macy Gray that I used to like when I was in Form One...


Everyone's a winner in American Idol. Best of luck to Fantasia and Diana!

No comments: