Sunday, May 23, 2004

Quite a tiring day...

Went to Mid Valley Mega Mall today. Finally, I watched Van Helsing. The movie wasn't that bad at all. Some said that it was kiddy, but what can one expect from a fantasy show? Kate Beckinsale is cool. I can never imagine her doing something else other than killing and fighting. But there were some scenes which didn't make it through our Malaysia censorboard. So, it affected the movie a lil' bit. Before the movie started, they showed the trailer for The Day After Tomorrow again. It opens on the 27th of May. I can hardly wait any longer. I expect it to be one of the movies of 2004!

~ I saw Sze Ye today in Mid Valley. Suddenly met her around MPH and she told me something. She brought her friend along. Can't remember the friend's name. Wah... reached home at 10.15 today. I broke my own record. I think my record last time was 9 something only. But I just realise that 9 out of 10 times I go out with Jerry and gang, we'll eat Japanese food all the time...

No comments: