Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Simple day...

It rained today! Finally!!!

~ Exam is over for me now. I'm so glad that it is. I had my last 2 papers today for Additional Mathematics. They gave me hard times. The questions were tough. So, as usual, I didn't manage to do all. :)

I just realised that if one falls down on the floor, no help will be offered and one will have to stand up straight again all by himself. It describes the attitude of most of the people in this world right now. They are stingy and only think about themselves. But of course, it is a good thing too. People learn to be independent and not relying on others all the time.

~ Teacher's Day celebration is so close. I can't wait to see all the performances on that day. And on the same day, Andrew will be celebrating his birthday too! What a day then. I haven't get a present for him. Sei lor!

This Thursday there will be a F3 card member sales preview in Mid Valley Mega Mall from 3-10! Members get to enjoy an additional 20% discount on top of the sale discounts ranging from 30%-50% and a 10% discount on regular items. There will be specially arranged activities such as Hair Makeover, Tattoo Art Painting and Nail Art Painting too! Hm... I'd better save up some money now. Anyone wants to follow?

~ Just recently I realized that I'm a bit annoying to some people. Haha...

*If everything is under control, then you are moving slow*

Btw, here is a picture of my idol, Beyonce. She recently launched her own fashion label I think. Congrats!

No comments: