Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Another day...

Exams over. Lessons are conducted as usual, but we were allowed to do our own work for most of the periods, or in other words, we are given the permission to talk to our friends, making noise.

~ Today is the last day to practise for the Teacher's Day Celebration tomorrow. I guess it will rather be a tiring day tomorrow. There will be games, performances and class party! For the first time, we go to school to enjoy, and not stufy all day long!

Practices were good. We had a great time practising. And we even made our own version of Avril's latest single 'Don't Tell Me'. And now, our version starts like this:

You are my friend, in SSG, and I love to kick your ass
Some big, some small, some fat, some thin, I love to kick them all
I kicked your ass, you kicked my ass, and we're both kicking ass
It was joyful, yet was painful, but we kept on playing that...


~ It's not done yet. Lolz... Andrew's party is taking place tomorrow! I haven't even get him a present. Hm... any ideas of what I should get for him? I'm out of ideas for the 564th time in my life.

Something is wrong to me after exam. I feel lost. No more loads of work. Life's becoming boring. Haha, but I actually have lots of work to finish. Annual report, moral project, Joint IU Day... well, something is still missing. I wonder what could that be...

No comments: