Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Sleepy but still have to update my blog...

Today is one of the best day I've ever had so far in May 2004. Although the day started off badly when I was sleepy in the bus, it moved on with surprises.

~ Many of the teachers were involved with the meeting today. It was important I guess because they actually missed their classes for it. And from there, the prefects come in, taking the place of the teachers temporarily. Luckily, Mr. Wong gave me a chance and I was sent to 1D. It wasn't bad overall after comparing that class with 1G. Got to know a few more Form One students again. Hm... let me think... Faiz, Tengku something Zainal, and 7 more students whom I didn't ask for their name. Chee Yeong was in that class for a while, then he went out to kau lui I think.

The class was damn noisy. The students are very playful, giving me a hard time controlling them. Tengku was a bit hyper. He's just like Julia. Halfway through, Michelle asked me to look after her class as well. Her class was totally different from 1D. Not just the name, the students in 1E look more 'hardworking' then the students in 1D. Some of them were drawing, 1 was studying, and 3 prefects were looking after the class. Sigh, looks like the senior prefects are useless... hm... As in 1D, all they did was chatting and playing a fool on me. It was a great experience afterall. I would love to have a chance to do that again one day but the odds of that happening again is very very low.

~ Using my fingers, I can actually count the days left to holidays. 3 more days! And at the same time, I will only have to do my prefect duty for 3 more days. It's kinda sad to me to step down after the holidays. I find it fun to become a prefect especially when your duty place is in the 4th floor or the staircase in the canteen. Looking back, I had been a prefect for 8-9 months. Sigh... good times end fast!

Today my family and I went to Oishi in Mid Valley City to celebrate my future brother-in-law's 31st birthday. The food there was quite okay. I liked the tempura and dessert. Going to Mid Valley is giving me a headache. I was there last Thursday, Saturday and today! Haha... went to bread talk and bread story to stock up the bread in my house. And this time around, my mom made the payment. How nice of her for doing so...

~ Finally, my mom knows that I'm joining Malaysian Idol. Even my sister just only knew about it today. She was like so shocked. She had always thought that I'm a coward and I will easily freak out. Yes, she's right. I don't really know how am I going to face all the pressure and the 3 judges. I'm not good at communicating with strangers. Shit!

It's getting late. In fact, it's already too late. I have to sleep... ZzZZzzzzZ!

No comments: