Sunday, May 16, 2004

Whoa...

It was a fine day!

~The practice in school was funny. Kelly, Julia, Eric and Rachael were there and not forgetting Encik Iskhandar too. We have chosen the songs>>> I'll be There and Jeng Tian(Jay Chou).

Went to Times Square again. Got a haircut. Now the solon like so high tech ledi. Or mebbe I'm just outdated or something. They provide internet surfing for the customers. So you can actually log on into internet and browse through it while you have your hair done by the barbers. And bought some stuff. Saw Nian Shao in Sungei Wang. In English, the local canto band is called um... Island something ar... I can't remember. The Calling's brand new album called 'II' will be released internationally on the 24th of May! 9 more days to go!

As for my update on Malaysian Idol, I heard that the contestants should prepare 1-2 songs and in different language if possible. Sounds tough. Shit.

No comments: