Saturday, May 22, 2004

What a day!

Jon was tired! Jennifer was down(again)! Looks like everyone is giving up their lives these days... it's bad. Life's precious. Why waste it like that? Having negative thoughts, corrupting your mind.

~ Things are getting complicated to me nowadays too. Results are proving that I didn't give it my best this time around. The burden of finishing the Interact Annual Report is giving me a lot of stress. Luckily, the deadline for the submission is postponed to 15th of June. Hopefully, we can compete with other schools in at least 1 of the awards.

Sau Mei and Rachael and I went to Montaine Fitness and Health Centre in Menara Weld today. The people there are so friendly except for maybe 1 le... All three of us tried the foot reflexology. It was painful for me. I tried the body relaxation massage too. It was quite relaxing... Rachael is even planning to go for a work-out session this Friday....

~ Just got back my english paper results. I scored the same marks with Kelly and May Yenn. How nice. Amber as usual got the highest in my class with 91 marks. Congrats!

"What we anticipate seldom occurs: but what we least expect generally happens" - Benjamin Disraeli

No comments: