Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Yeah yeah!

Avril's "Under My Skin" and The Calling's "II" are released today! I can't wait to add those cds into my collection!

~ For the first time, people respect me as a prefect. Some I guess. Being appointed to guard the 3rd staircase in the canteen turns out to be an interesting duty. Unfortunately, I think I pissed one student off today. How sorry am I... but they were still polite. Looks like the discipline of the students in SSG did improve this year.

I noticed that people hardly listen to me. Maybe I just interrupt their conversations quite often. Or maybe my voice is just too soft? But still, that is fine to me as I get that a lot. I'm used to it.

~ Form One students are friendly. I've been to 1E and they were so cooperative as they helped me with my survey. Got to know a few students in Form One through my house and the prefectorial board. Sometimes, I just feel that it is more comfortable to hang out with them. I'm just childish I guess.

Talent Night has been renamed to Prom Night. Yes, PROM NIGHT. I wonder why they call it a Prom Night. Heard that there'll be dances, songs, games, lucky draw and prom king & queen contest. The theme is Colours of Harmony I think and we have to dress according to the theme. So, does that mean that we have to wear something colourful or harmonious. By the way, it is happening in the SSG school hall this Friday from 7.00p.m. to 10.30p.m. It's a bit too late...

"You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through" - Rosalynn Carter

No comments: