Friday, June 18, 2004

84's it.

Hm... didn't update my blog yesterday simply because I was busy playing o2jam! My character is now lvl 5!!! Phew!

~ These days, I noticed a change in May Yenn's character. She has become a rather horny person, and hyper at the same time. Not mentioning her screaming from time to time in class. She just talk about sex all the time as if she's desperate for it. No offence, you might say that I'm conservative, but it's just not the right time to be talking about sex. Sometimes when one talks to much about sex, she can be addressed as a slut. That's what I think. ;p

So, tomorrow 19 interactors will be going for interview session with Cik Kasmariza, Amanda and I so that they can be elected as the new board of directors. Kezanne and Darren must be going for the post of the president... I think Chao Ying is going for that post too. Sze Yin is wishing for the Funding Director while Rebecca wants to be the Publicity Director. Christine is opting for either the Treasurer or the Club Funding Dir. That's all I know. Luckily I didn't have to go through all these interviews last year or else I won't be the President for 2003/2004.

~ I saw my report card today. My average score was 84. It was a major drop from my average percentage for my last exam. I think I did better last time. But, I still manage to set a few highest score for 2 subjects which were Mathematics and Science. Hopefully, I'll do better next time and I could have put in more effort this time to get at least 12 more marks in the exam so that I can beat Kelly. Anyway, she's very competitive as she always stay at home and she attends tuition classes.

Lately, I've been getting quite lazy. I don't know why. And Inez isn't around. Life's boring in class. Well, at least I get to focus more in class I guess. But still, I love my life more than anything else. I just remembered that May Yenn said that my life's boring, unlike hers. Maybe she's right... However, I believe everyone has their on way of living. Some are playful all the time, some are calm all the time like me, some are in the middle. So which groups do I fall into? I always ask myself.

No comments: