Friday, June 11, 2004

Hm...

First of all, I'm going to post a few more pics of Malaysian once in a while. Okay, now back to my day.

~ Woke up at 9.00a.m. today. Pretty late. Stayed up yesterday until 1.30a.m. to watch Magic Kitchen starred by Sammi Cheng and Jerry(F4). The movie was great. It deserves a 9.5/10 from me. The only problem was that they dubbed Jerry and Maggie Q's voice. They can't speak cantonese that well. Lolz...

Went to St. John Institution(SJI) by STAR Lrt today. The journey was quite surprising as I saw Kheng Loon, Jeremy, Bryan, Azlan and Fendi in Bukit Jalil station. They told me that they are supposed to train for the national team... hm... is that true?! Good news then! Reached Masjid Jamek station at 11.55a.m. and I met up with Michelle, Iris and 2 more girls at the Putra Lrt entrance. It just proves that I'm lucky at meeting up with people. By the way, when I was walking in Parkson Grand in Sungei Wang yesterday, I saw a local artist too. That's the fourth time I see him in public including my friend's house. SJI is far from the lrt station. It took us 10 minutes to walk to that school. It was tiring. I just noticed that the vending machines in that school sell the drinks at only 1 buck for 1! It's so cheap, compared to our school canteen. Sigh...

~ We rehearsed the fashion show, singing and dancing the whole day whereas some of the committee members stayed back until 6 something to finish the backdrop and souvenirs I think. But I left quite early, at about 4.p.m. Here are the details for their I.U. Day:

Date : 12 June 2004
Venue : SJI
Time : 10.00a.m.
Theme : ???
Tickets: Should be RM8... but bring more money, heard that they're going to sell stuff.

To May Yenn, I don't know why you're afraid to face the fact. Love comes and fade away due to some reasons. Take it as a challenge. Just get over it and keep on living happily. There's always a solution to every matter. Just be patient and stay calm while waiting for the solution. With that, the problem will be solved eventually. And thank you for hating me. Thank you for being honest too. And please accept my apology for making you cry. I never meant to do so. But we can still be friends, can we? But I'm already the one you hate. Never mind, one day, if you need me, I will still be there for you. You're still my friend.


Jonathan dancing and stripping... I'm there clapping, can see me?

Hui Wen and Affina. They rock!

VCD Front for Magic Kitchen!

VCD Back for Magic Kitchen!

No comments: