Friday, June 4, 2004

"Lusa" and Harry Pothead!

Lolz... Like what Jennifer said, she and I went to watch The Day After Tomorrow at 10.45a.m. before watching Harry Potter: The Prisoner of Azkaban with Kin Hong, Julia, Adeline's brother(Kevin), Adeline's mom, Sin Cher, the fanatic Momo and Adeline of course. In my opinion, both movies are good. If you asked me which movie did I prefer... I would answer, both too! It's hard to choose. Both movies have their ups and downs.

~ I had not have quite a good laugh in the cinema since the movie Spy Dad. Harry Potter did include some sense of humour in it. I laughed too much during the fat lady part. It was too entertaining to me. Whenever they show the hallway, I kept on thinking about that fat lady. Loved her. It was one of the best moments in that movie. And of course, I liked Hippogrif too. Is that how you spell the name of that animal? Emma has grown up a lot since I last seen her in the previous HP movie. She's hotter than ever for now. Heard that she's dating Daniel Radcliffe. Is it true? But I think they will make a lovely couple anyway.

No comments: