Thursday, June 3, 2004

The Fighting Tempations!

At last I bought the VCD and watched the movie. Overall, I'll rate it 75/100. Why?
1) Beyonce is the lead actress in it.
2) The gospel songs were nice.
3) Beyonce's song was featured in the movie.
With just those 3 reasons, I would have rated it 99/100 if I'm being bias.

~ Anyway, it's already Wednesday and finally, I've made up my mind of the songs I will sing for my audition. The songs are:
1) My Love by Westlife
2) Belaian Jiwa by Innuendo
3) Leng Feng Guo Qing by 5566
Sigh. I'm not sure whether I chose the right songs or not. ~.~

By the way, Harry Potter opens tomorrow. Nothing to cheer about though. Haha...

Avril Lavigne's new album rocks. I give it a 6.5/10. She is more mature and no more a young skater girl.

Don't fight temptations. Support by buying the original!

No comments: