Sunday, June 13, 2004

Zizz...

Woke up at 5.45a.m. today. No, I did not mistaken today for a school day but it was actually a big day too as I have to attend the Joint International Understanding Day held in St. John Institution, Bukit Nanas. After all the preparations at home, I finally left at 6.30a.m. by cab and reached the place at 6.55a.m. It was very quiet there as if I'm the only one there. It was quite freaky. But at 7, at least somebody came after I heard the barkings of a dog in that school. I was afarid that the dog might bite me as I was an 'intruder' in that school. For one day, I became a student from Setapak High School. Why? As the Joint Installation consists only 4 schools, where SSG is not included, I was there to help out as an interactor from Setapak High School.

~ Their I.U.Day was indeed very successful. It did entertain the audience and worked their asses very well. Unfortunately, due to insufficient of time, the line dance and fellowship was canceled. Out of all the I.U. Day I've attended so far, I admit that this is one of the best so far. Congrats! The bridge that they built was quite unstable... looks like the one who actually crosses the bridge must take risk as they might fall anytime. But, the bridge was a good idea. The program book was nice too. Colourful enough. As for the souvenirs, 10/10! Briiliant idea, artistic work! The fashion show was quite messy but overall, I'll say good job to all of them. Or to me too, as I'm involved. Haha...

Amanda for the first time went to other school's I.U.Day this year. What a surprise! But she left earlier with the reason that she had to go to church. But she also stated that the I.U. Day was good. :) She was quite a coward during the roll call. She knew that she might be the only one standing to represent SSG, so she didn't stand at all. It was quite embarassing. And someone booed too. I wonder which school doesn't like SSG. My sister and my stepmom came to the event too. And they left earlier, like Amanda. Aaron from Form 4 was there too. So surprising.

~ The cleaning up session after the show was damn exhausting. Not only we have to carry the chair and sweep the floor, we had to carry all the timber to the scout house too. The woods were very heavy and there were like 40-50 of them I guess. The distance was far too. But it was a great experience to me. I learned how to carry wood properly, and even had a free work-out although it didn't involve some parts of the body. Sigh... luckily Ivan helped me with it. And the Vice President of the Setapak High was resting, relaxing and listening to music in the hall when we're doing that. How unfair. But he's the boss, what to do.

Here are some of the pictures I took with the other interactors from other schools.

Dora and I. She was my partner during the Sports Wear Fashion Show.

Yvonne, my partner for halloween costume.

Jung Kuan's sister!!!!

That's Adrian from Sri Sentosa.

Michelle from SAB. She's good at singing.

Man(left) and Iris(right) from SAB, our neighbour school. The both of them always call me BS(budak sesat) or Arabi...

Interact Club of Setapak High School's Annual Report!

No comments: