Wednesday, June 2, 2004

Shows that made me cry... (or nearly...)

Haha... looks like I have nothing else to write but to write crap. Anyway, I went to school today for the Basic Economics extra class. Ms. Khoo was late, she arrived 30 minutes later and our class ended 10 minutes earlier! How fortunate! Later, I went to Montaine and has my first workout session. It was tiring. And I saw people learning yoga I think. It's quite funny looking at the way they stretch...~ Back to the topic, I cry a lot. I admit it. It's just weird for a guy to admit that he actually cries over movies, tv shows, or anime. I wonder why. But all these years, I had been crying over tragic stories or even happy endings. The followings are the further information:Movies/Dramas/Anime that made me cry:

01) Titanic - The famous dying part of Leonardo.
02) Lilo & Stitch - When Stitch was caught.
03) Pokemon: The First Movie - When Ash died, and Pikachu cried.
04) Love on a Diet - When Sammi Cheng cried.
05) My Left Eye Sees Ghost - When Sammi Cheng was parted from her husband.
06) Moulin Rouge - When Nicole Kidman died.
07) The Passion of The Christ - When Christ fell, and the mother reached for him.
08) Ice Age - Can't remember why I cried.
09) Daredevil - During the ending...
10) Pokemon 2000 - Don't know which part already...
11) Land Before Time - Same... can't remember...
12) Deep Impact - When the astronauts sacrificed their lives...
13) Brother Bear - When the older bear regretted of kelling the younger bear's mom.
14) The Duke on Mountdeer - When the princess died in the end(I cried for 6 times just for that part!)
15) The Amazing Race 4 - When the overweight lady got eliminated, it was sad to me.
16) The Amazing Race 4 - When the gay couple won. Don't know why I cried. Lolz.
17) Fushigi Yuugi - When they died one by one. Cried the most when Tamahome's family was murdered. I cried throughout the whole episode!
18) Yu Yu Hakusho - When the main character died at the starting. I haven't watch finish. So I'm not sure whether will I cry in another part or not.
19) Darker Descendents - Cried during the final part I think.
20) Meteor Garden 1 - That show brought me to tears a few times. One part was when Dao Meng Si protected San Chai from being hit by a chair.I guess that's all I can remember. Lolz.

No comments: