Monday, June 7, 2004

Sunday again...

Stayed at home the whole day today. It was dead boring. I just read that Harry Potetr opened at 41.2 million in the U.S. box office. Bravo! It might break the all time weekend box office record I guess. It might now, but the record will be broken again by the opening of Spider Man 2 next month.

~ Since I didn't go out, I have nothing much to blog about. I'm feeling nervous for my audition now. I'm so unprepared. But at least I have finalised my songs, If I Let You Go by Westlife and Belaian Jiwa. Hopefully, the first song will bring me luck.

I hereby include some of the pictures I took last year with my friends. It might be a bit blur, so don't strain your eyes.


Meng Yen, or known as Momo, is a very emotional person. You would never want to criticise her or her idol, Danieal Radcliffe or Harry Potter!

Shook Yee, or known as Fish, can sing very well and is a very sweet girl. She can take joke, and will fight back sometimes!

Jennifer, or known as Nixie, is a very smart and independent young lady. She's a survivor!

Inez, or known as Inez too, is heavier than me and rocks on her guitar all the time. She's like the female version of Eminem+Linkin Park!

No comments: